I’m back(:

Options
I had this app years ago and fell off😬 but I’m starting the HMR diet soon! Let’s be friends and cheer each other on❤️

Replies

• OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good luck! You can do what ever you want to do.
  • tallwillow2
    tallwillow2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck, restarting MFP after a long time myself :)
  • esvillareal
    esvillareal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also had this app many years ago and stopped using it. My kiddo's PE teacher is having his students start a food and excersise diary... so I thought, I should do it with him to encourage him. Crossing my fingers it helps. Good luck all!!
  • ajennilynrush
    ajennilynrush Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ha hello! I’m back as well!!! I got to baseline weight in 2017 (when I last used this app), and then was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2018. Come to find out I was just a complete BEAST, when I lost the weight in 2017... as it was the cancer all along causing the drastic changes in my body.

Fast forward through the process, including surgery which limited my mobility and exercise. Including current continual pokes and prods from Doctors every 3 months... I am here again to do it all over!

Add me as desired :) Let’s get it💋🎊
  • beautifullxo
    beautifullxo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ha hello! I’m back as well!!! I got to baseline weight in 2017 (when I last used this app), and then was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2018. Come to find out I was just a complete BEAST, when I lost the weight in 2017... as it was the cancer all along causing the drastic changes in my body.

Fast forward through the process, including surgery which limited my mobility and exercise. Including current continual pokes and prods from Doctors every 3 months... I am here again to do it all over!

Add me as desired :) Let’s get it💋🎊

Added 😀
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • beautifullxo
    Options
    Welcome back!

Thank uuu ❤️
  • minibagz1203
    minibagz1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back too! Since this quarantine happened I've hit my heaviest weight and I'm short so that isn't good for me. I'll add you!
  • carldavies55
    carldavies55 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Welcome back 👏👍
  • Oksanavita7777777
    Oksanavita7777777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wwlcone back! :)
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I wish you the best
  • beautifullxo
    Options
    23RJ wrote: »
    Welcome back! I wish you the best

Thank you !
  • triplets_R_US
    triplets_R_US Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    did you start HMR? I started today as well as my boyfriend. Have you used this along with it? Just curious because I love mfp and would love to track PA with it.
    Would love your thoughts!