120 days in, 43 lbs later....pics

Well, for anyone who thinks it can't be done, I'm here to tell you it sure can! I realized back in May that my weight was heading in the wrong direction and I decided to make a change. I joined here and the rest is history! The first 2 pics are me of me early this year..the one in the red is me last Saturday. Still have about 20-25 lbs to go, but I'm closer than I ever thought possible!

2m7d7wz.jpg

March, 2011

w16vki.jpg

January, 2011

15r0d1t.jpg

September, 2011

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Howdy. You wanna change "IMG" in your tags to "img" (lower case), and drop the quotation marks.

And, hey - GREAT JOB! Congrats!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Congrats!
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    congrats!!! looking great!
  • Great! What did you do? Less calories more exercise? Just curious. And your pictures didn't load
  • peluzuff
    peluzuff Posts: 11 Member
    Amazing! How did you do it?
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    :flowerforyou: good job!
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Sorry everyone, I fixed the pics... Also, sorry that they're so BIG! I saved them in TinyPic as message board ready and they came out so big!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Love the change!! That's fantastic work!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Good work!
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Wow! You look awesome! A new man! I bet you feel great, cos you look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. Good luck with the remainder. x
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Congrats on you weight loss!!!
    Looking good! :flowerforyou:
  • congrats!
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    You look awesome!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Awesome work! I can't wait to get half-way to my goal! I'm hoping it'll happen by October. Keep up the work and you'll get there!
  • how do you post pics?
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Well done! Thanks for sharing your pics.
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Good job! You look awesome.
  • Well, for anyone who thinks it can't be done, I'm here to tell you it sure can! I realized back in May that my weight was heading in the wrong direction and I decided to make a change. I joined here and the rest is history! The first 2 pics are me of me early this year..the one in the red is me last Saturday. Still have about 20-25 lbs to go, but I'm closer than I ever thought possible!

2m7d7wz.jpg

March, 2011

w16vki.jpg

January, 2011

15r0d1t.jpg

September, 2011

WTG!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Sorry everyone, I fixed the pics... Also, sorry that they're so BIG! I saved them in TinyPic as message board ready and they came out so big!
    Congratualtions!!! you look fabulous and i bet you feel much better as well!!! thanks for posting these. They inspire me to keep working hard as you have obviously done!
  • Great job!!! Wow!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!