Mommies Unite

Options
Hey everyone👋🏾 My name is Sam. I started this journey in 2018 and was so close to my close I'm 2019 until I got pregnant 🤰🏾 During my pregnancy I gained every pound back climbing back to my postpartum weight I was with my second child which 7 years ago. Well, I had my son July 9th. It's been 3 weeks and I'm ready to get back in shape and being healthy and more importantly loving me🥰 I would love to connect with other mommies so we can encourage, motivate, and support each together while we accomplish our goals 😊😁

Replies

• trincedes25
    trincedes25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I commend you on wanting to get back into your working out. I’m not trying to lose weight but I am trying to get in shape as I gain weight, so I can definitely be a support for you getting to your goal
  • BeastModeBeauty87
    BeastModeBeauty87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    After having 2 c-sections In the heaviest I have ever been. I'm ready to feel good in my own skin again
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,608 Member
    Options
    My little is 20 months old now (gosh that goes fast) and I'd love to connect - feel free to add me!
  • Isitua
    Isitua Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just had 2 kids back to back. My little is 8months and I started my weight loss journey. So far I've lost 20kg
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I gained a ton of weight with my son.. who just turned FIVE a couple weeks ago. Earlier this year I found my why, and honestly as bad as covid sucks, it has helped me regain my health. I am officially down fifty pounds. I don't claim to know it all or anytihng, but I would love to connect with other moms and build an extra support system :)