Hello I am Pamela

Options
Hello :smile: I go again!:ohwell: I am back in there but just can not force myself to eat anymore raw veggies.:sad: I wish I could just stop trying but I can't. Let's make that a I won't quit trying! :angry: I have lost 10lbs since January. Reason being is I gain back 3 or 4 every weekend. But like I said I will keep on trying and one of theese days! :bigsmile:

Replies

• pammiles
    pammiles Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello :smile: I go again!:ohwell: I am back in there but just can not force myself to eat anymore raw veggies.:sad: I wish I could just stop trying but I can't. Let's make that a I won't quit trying! :angry: I have lost 10lbs since January. Reason being is I gain back 3 or 4 every weekend. But like I said I will keep on trying and one of theese days! :bigsmile:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you for not giving up. I learned the hard way that's the worse thing I could do, because then the weight really piled on. Hang in there. Congrats on the 10 pounds you lost!!!! You can eat more than veggies, just log it in. You can do it!!!:smile:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Hi Pamela,

Welcome to MFP. Staying on course is hard. I don't eat as many veggies as I should either. I'm trying to get better. Have you seen the new steamers, Green Giant maybe, that come with a sauce on them? Do you watch Biggest Loser? If so, Bob was pushing them a couple weeks ago.

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: