Happy but at the same time scared!!!

Options
Happy to say that I have finally reached that 10 lb loss. So happy. Scared because I leave Saturday for Mexico with hubby and friends and don't want to gain it all back. aaaggggghhhhhh!:noway:

Replies

• Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Happy to say that I have finally reached that 10 lb loss. So happy. Scared because I leave Saturday for Mexico with hubby and friends and don't want to gain it all back. aaaggggghhhhhh!:noway:
  • raelee
    raelee Posts: 10
    Options
    You will do great:wink: Just being scared to gain it back could be the motivation you need to take it easy.
    This is a great trick I learned from a runner friend of mine;
    1) Order whatever looks good, eat slowly til just about full, then unscrew the cap on the pepper and proceed to dump the contents on the remaining food.
    2) Order dessert, take three bites then drown it in the water you were drinking with your meal.
    This will work everytime.:drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Set your mind so that u dont lose what your here to achieve a healthy lifestyle....go easy on the drinks and make wise choices good luck!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I just got back from a week holiday and was able to stay the same weight!

Have a plan before you go. I decided not to drink any alcohol while away as it is a big downfall for me, I always eat more when I drink. I started supper with a small bowl of soup and a small salad every night. I chose the healthiest things I could find and didn't take huge portions. I did have dessert but they were very small and not very sweet.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the ten pounds, You can do this, you will do great.
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Make good choices when you eat and make sure that you exercise by taking long walks on the beach and swimming!

Have a great vacation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!