Anyone here needs to lose 50-65 pounds to lose?

Options
Well I want to meet ppl with almost the same stats, I am 5'4 needing to lose about 63ish pounds.

Replies

• Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's me...same height but with more like 70-75lbs to go.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hey, it sounds like we've got about the same goals. I'm 5'2" and need to lose 65 to get to one goal that I have but overall I'm looking to lose 85 to get exactly where I want to be.
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi txmom!

I'm in the same boat! 5'6", CW 188 and GW 145. I've lost about 8 lbs since being here and my weight is at a standstill. I'm trying to add in more exercise and cutting my calorie intake by 100 to see what happens.

Tracielinn
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    5'5" and need to drop about 50-60. Add me if you'd like. I wish you continued luck!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    not a shorty!! but i do have another 50 odd lbs to go!(even tho i'm on a plataux) ggrrrr :sad:

anyway if you need to add me or just ask any questions then add away
    i am always on!
    x:flowerforyou:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I was hoping we can start being sort of like a group, so we can help motivate each other!! I think I am in need to do more excersice as well. I do alot of walking outside cause I am a stay at home mom.. soo it is easy for me but I do other things like.. Pilates I found on netflixs that I do like. I just need to some how to start strength training cause, I do more cardio workouts than any thing.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 5'4" and have 56 lbs to lose or up to 66 lbs. I currently weigh 206 and will be happy at 150 or really happy at 140.
  • Scottlass
    Options
    Yes! I also need more friends for motivation, it's too easy to slip backwards! I'm 5'3" with roughly 70-80 lbs to go. Anyone want to be friends for support?

Leslie (not that Leslie (avobe)) :wink:
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am only 5' and have about 52 lbs to lose.
    I have gained and lost so many times over the years and am ready to finally find the healthy me hiding within this current body.

Add me if you want.
  • Annik06
    Annik06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 Need to lose 65lbs.. slowly getting there!!!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and need to lose 55 pounds to get to where I want to be! Friend me if you like!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a group of us that are all at the same stage. We can be great motivation for each other. Right now I'm only really walking for exercise as I had a hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. I've lost 11 lbs since surgery. I decided that my time off would be the perfect time to make some life changes (including the surgery). I go back to work tomorrow full time. I'm not happy because I've enjoyed being home, but the money is needed. I'm worried about falling of the wagon at work as people are always bringing stuff into the office. We have one woman who bakes fresh cookies and brings them every Wednesday. They are to die for. Ugh!
  • megmariew1
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I am looking to lose about 60lbs...I would be happy with losing 50...heck right now I'll take 5lbs. lol
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I started at 253 before I logged in to MFP and want to get to 195. 6'0 tall. My tracker isn't right so I am down 16lbs right now but I don't know how to change it.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    add me! I need to lose more like 70 and I am 5' 5'':smile: but I will not give up on my Goals :happy:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'81/2 and i have atleast 50 pounds more to lose and then I will reevaluate to see if I want to lose more. I have already lost 11 so im lokking to lose atleast 61 in total.I just jioned this site
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6. I've already lost 21 pounds. My goal weight is about 50 pounds away. My REAL goal, however, is a body fat percentage of 22%. If that happens before I get down to my goal weight.. then I might stop. My ultimate goal is just to be healthy and fit.

God bless!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. I want to wear size 8P so I problably have to lose at leas 50 lbs.
  • Ready2Chg2012
    Ready2Chg2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I'm 5'5 and looking to lose between 60- 80 lbs. My goal is 150 lbs. Just looking for some additional support here.

Add me if you like.
  • MIDNIGHTLOVE404
    MIDNIGHTLOVE404 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    same here im 5'3 and im looking into loosing about 50-60lbs i had 2 lovely kiddos and now its time to get back in shape i been putting it off for to long and i just want to feel like my self happy and comfortable again