I am new and looking for friends to motivate and lose weight together

I am new 😊looking for motivation from fellow app users to motivate each other and keep myself disciplined enough to stay on the weight loss track until I reach my goal of losing 15 kgs.

Replies

• lisab4290
    lisab4290 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi same here !!
  • suzan_gafar
    suzan_gafar Posts: 2 Member
    yes me too, I've tried a couple of times now but i losse motivation. Need to loos about 10kg to start with and than go from there
  • PinkyLilacx
    PinkyLilacx Posts: 10 Member
    Add meeeee! 31kg down with a long way to go! Want tone up and slim down!
  • DDino22
    DDino22 Posts: 9 Member
    Will add you! Anyone can add me as well. Can always use more people to help keep me honest and on track.
  • adoogan15
    adoogan15 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Just jumping in on this one to join in and give/receive advice and help as required. I recently quit a management office job as I want to get into the health and fitness industry so I am currently studying nutrition and personal training. So would love to find some people I can help and share my knowledge with 😊. I’m also testing everything on myself first and having had injuries for the past two weeks, I focused on my food and counted calories for the first time ever and lost 8.5kg in two weeks. Now it’s about maintaining and building muscle. So happy to help anyone with similar goals.
    Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to say 👋
  • shamilton83
    shamilton83 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm excited to begin my journey of losing 100 pounds! 😬 I was at 302 pounds the day I give birth to my baby girl on 7/4/2020. And after losing all the weight that comes with giving birth, what's left is 275 pounds, and that's alll me! 😂 I already have a solid plan in place to lose 100 pounds and my goal is to reach this by my baby girl's first birthday. I could really just use/give some encouragement, accountability, and the motivation to keep going! ❤
  • TolisBeat
    TolisBeat Posts: 3 Member
    Hello there! Im fresh new here. I've got a Garmin watch and I connected to MyFitnessPal to count my calories intake too.

My goal is to loose that last belly fat that never seems to go away. Its not that much for looks - although that is more than great and it makes you feel best - but for health, I have a feeling for quite sometime now that belly fat loss brings a more ballanced harmony in the body. And that belly fat is persistent for as long as I remember for the last 10 or 15 years - although it's not that much on my body, just a bit. I have some spare time now so I train more (jogging), and I eat almost only healthy foods. That small belly is still there though, and MyFitnessPal is my next move for now.

So how are you all doing with nutrition and training? Would you like to experiment start something here as a team? Like a place where each one of us will try to do their best and share thoughts and happenings.

Good luck everyone <3