Warrior Dash London 2010

Options
ETA: Obviously I meant 2012! :laugh:

http://warriordash.com/register2012_london.php

So who's up for it? So far it looks like myself and SuzyCreamCheese are going to go for the fuzzy helmets....who's with us then? :bigsmile:

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're gonna have a blast!!!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Where in London is it?
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The Warrior Dash is a blast...I'm thinking about doing the one in November in Austin...wanna buy me a ticket and I'll go to London to join you...lol :D
  • LIVEMEANINGFUL77
    Options
    I did the Dash in Florida this year. It was fun!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I just found out about Warrior Dash reading a flyer at my YMCA. They're having one in Cleveland on Saturday (my birthday of all things). I'm a long way from being able to participate in one, but I'm thinking in a few months this would be a great challenge.

Good luck to you!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Now that looks like GREAT FUN!!!!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! This looks like great fun!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Where in London is it?

Redhill, Surrey.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You must have missed my status on this yesterday Goktor :tongue: In like Flynn, as are some like-minded MFPers and at least one running buddy :happy:

I was intending on doing the one in the future, not the past, though.
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Argh, wish I could come! I don't think the registration fee covers the nine hour flight, though...
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    You must have missed my status on this yesterday Goktor :tongue: In like Flynn, as are some like-minded MFPers and at least one running buddy :happy:

I was intending on doing the one in the future, not the past, though.

I've been pretty incognito for a few days, B....I shall have to do some gratuitous stalking of your profile now!

The one in the past is the special TARDIS event; you have to wear a bow tie and a fez, and are chased by Cybermen and rabid Ood. I'm surprised you didn't know this already. :wink:
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    Argh, wish I could come! I don't think the registration fee covers the nine hour flight, though...

Maybe you could get BBC America to sponsor you...you bein' a Dalek an' all! :bigsmile:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Think I might do this with you Gok it looks a lot of fun. It's so far away though - who knows what'll be happening next Summer.

Can I join in a bit nearer the time - say April 2012 ?

(I'm a man, I don't really do commitment)
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Up for it :-) Saw Berry post it yesterday, looks great and trying to persuade other non MFP'ers too :-)
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Up for it :-) Saw Berry post it yesterday, looks great and trying to persuade other non MFP'ers too :-)
  • igora_soma
    Options
    If I still lived in Waterloo I'd be all over that!! :P Good luck! I hope the weather isn't too bad!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Redhill, Surrey.
    A somewhat loose definition of "London" :laugh:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    HI
    I posted this on my Facebook page and two colleagues also want to do it! It looks fantastic, doesn't it?!!!! Just got to get in training now!!!
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    Think I might do this with you Gok it looks a lot of fun. It's so far away though - who knows what'll be happening next Summer.

Can I join in a bit nearer the time - say April 2012 ?

(I'm a man, I don't really do commitment)

That would be brilliant, AF!