Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pics ~3+ Months down + tons of inches (not at my goal yet th

So I wanted to post to share because this morning I decided to take a look at all the pictures through my journey thus far. (I actually cant believe I am posting some of these photos since they are not the most flattering but I have felt incredibly comfortable with the community here and all that you share and secure in the fact that you are all on the same journey as I am)

I am one of those people who is not seeing as responsive of a scale slide as I would like but I am holding onto the fact that my clothing fits better and it appears that I am gaining muscle and losing inches (I am told that at some point in the near future the scales will tip and I will start losing weight due to the efficacy of the muscle) ... anyways .. here are some pictures .. PLEASE keep in mind that I am NOT anywhere NEAR my goal ... but I am quite proud of the difference I just noticed in my pictures

These are back from Jan of this year when I had attempted p90x but really didnt 'stick' to it (they were my befores)
SAM_0019-1.jpg
SAM_0021.jpg

Here are some photos of me after working out about a month and a half (I was trying different routines that might work and had not yet started to really add in a strength training routine)
SAM_0326-1.jpg
SAM_0327.jpg

And here is the photos that I took this morning. I have been really trying to stay strong with working out about 5 days a week and ensuring that i am doing strength training (alternating upper w/ lower body almost every day)
Photoon2011-09-07at0828-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at0829-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at08292-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at08383-1.jpg

I cant wait to use ^ these as my next BEFORE photos!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!