Going to do it this time!!!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and like others I have read, have a hard time staying motivated!!!

I am 30 years old and lost most of the baby weight but then I put on what I call "divorce weight" which was the baby weight back and then some!!!!! Food has always been a comfort to me and its finding the balance between eating for comfort and eating for health that I struggle with.

I am engaged now and am getting married next year and my fiance has joined this site as well. We have committed to becoming healthier together and together, I know we can do this....with a little help from here as well!

Replies

• wkbfairy
    Options
    welcooomeee
    i just joined a few days ago myself and i can already say this is the best site for support...everyone is so supportive it's really refreshing
    so once again welcome welcome welcome and more success to you and your fiance.:happy: :happy:
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 10 years past you and have tried again and again to lose. This website/Android app has been a HUGE help! There is a great community of support on here. :-)

Feel free to friend me if you'd like to add me to your list of supporters!

Lisa
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week ago.. Seeing everyones exercise post really motivates you :) I also haven't gone off my diet once.. Super easy to log your meals and fitness. Good luck to both of you :)
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great. I have had issues in the past with sticking with something, and I've been here for almost 3 months. It's very helpful.

:flowerforyou:
  • futuremrsh_71412
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support!!!!! Day one so far has been great, and this site has definitly helped!!