Any fellow pole fitness enthusiasts here?

Options
Hey, wondering if anyone else loves pole fitness as much as I do! I can’t believe what it’s done for my strength and my body 😍 also if you do pole what do you log it under for exercise?shy0gaowanun.jpeg
ydtt24n7pe6f.jpeg
txuq5ay52gte.jpeg
0ix9a7yv8vc5.jpeg

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Colour me impressed! I don't practice this but admire anyone who can cuz that's a whole lotta core work!

Based on her handle I'm going to venture a guess that @eatpolerepeat is into this at least as much as you are so perhaps she'll have some logging tips for you.
  • Jenn3452
    Jenn3452 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that but unfortunately no places around me 😕
  • closedhisaccount
    closedhisaccount Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think I lost 2 lb just looking at your photos....;) hehehehehe
  • yourhealthandwellnessAYP
    Options
    I would love to get into pole dance exercise. What is required. Do you have to be a certain size to get started?
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Poler right here! I've been doing it for almost 9 years now and I absolutely love it. It's fantastic exercise. Since starting I've lost 35+ pounds and gained MUSCLE - all at a point in my life when I thought fitness was behind me! I am now 46 and in the best shape of my life. I use my Fitbit to log my workouts and then create a custom exercise.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed on the physical strength and awareness of this style.

Truly athletic to say the least 👍
  • letsdothisej
    letsdothisej Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to get into pole dance exercise. What is required. Do you have to be a certain size to get started?

Don't let size put you off! A girl where I used to train was very very big, but she rocked the moves better than all the tiny girls! She was packed with strength and sass and always said it did loads for her body confidence :)