Tips on alcohol

Options
I probably already know the answer to this question but what is the best alcoholic drink to have when trying to loose weight? I am always well under my calorie goal for the day on what I eat.

Replies

• kleinmother3
    kleinmother3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I really like the Skinny Girl drinks. I think they are 140 calories a serving. Pretty good too.
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I enjoy my wine, but know fairly high in calories, I was told spirits with Diet coke as no calories in the diet or very little so I usually have 2 glasses rose then go onto vodka and diet coke :)
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Any thing clear (rum, vodka, gin, etc.) with diet soda or diet tonic. No fruit juice, wine or beer.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Probably none. But diet coke with a spirit is usually very low in calories. I guess not as nice as a cocktail!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    skinny pirate. diet coke and captain morgan.. that's my favorite, and only i think like 75 cals a drink :)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Any you like as long as it fits in your calorie goal and you aren't over doing it.

Personally, I go for Guinness, red wine (usually merlot) and white Jamaicans.
  • seaangel082
    seaangel082 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Beer is my weekness. The key with anything is moderation. I swiched from Killian's to Coors light. 326 vs 102.
  • mancminx
    Options
    Thanks for your replies everyone should probably stay clear or to much wine and cider then ha ha