NEW TO THIS

Options
Hi guys,
I've been doing the app for a week now before i started i was eating everthing in sight and constantly felt hungry but as the days have gone on my will power is alot better and im not as hungry. First weigh in tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• caitlinbrianne0817
    caitlinbrianne0817 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • ladyp2589
    ladyp2589 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun xx
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I've been doing the app for a week now before i started i was eating everthing in sight and constantly felt hungry but as the days have gone on my will power is alot better and im not as hungry. First weigh in tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That is key, gaining will power. You keep at it and anything can happen. I had absolutely zero, absolutely no will power before and now I'm down almost 76 pounds, just 15 more to go but its a whole new world!
  • trinigalfly
    trinigalfly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. That is what I do. I started out by just walking. I make sure to get a walk in of about an hour five times a week. That is my new habit. I still have a way to go though but I am still pressing on...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!