Accountability Buddy

Options
I would absolutely love some accountability buddies!! And I’d be more than happy to help whether it’s with meals or exercise. I’m looking to lose 50+, and just need added support.

Replies

• Sunnii1rae
    Sunnii1rae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I would love to be accountability buddies! I am hoping to lose 30 lbs by early next year.
  • Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for supportive people! Its good to encourage each other!
  • sarahstappard
    sarahstappard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be accountability buddies. I have yoyo'd for years and am at my heaviest I have ever been. Trying to improve my relationship with food and exercise to change my lifestyle rather than follow restrictive diet plans :) I am looking to lose 50+ pounds too.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hey there. i'm looking for accountability buddies. have sent you friends requests
  • StrongerBeings
    StrongerBeings Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 20kg :) feel free to add. I do intermittent fasting and general strength training.
  • aliviatoure00
    aliviatoure00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello i am looking for ppl who can help me be accountable for my progress
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love more accountability buddies. I have lost 50lbs so far.. and I'd like to lose another 50-70, I think.
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I have about 60lbs to lose!
  • DaisyMae008
    DaisyMae008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m always up for new friends!
  • LuBooLu
    LuBooLu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for some friends!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    If any of you would like to try a team - you won't find better motivation, support, and ideas than with my favourite group on MFP - the Fat2Fit Challenge and Support Group.

This is a group with 6 teams (each around 25 people), so you get to know your teammates, get help, advice, cheers, and encouragement. There are regular group challenges, step teams, or just good old accountability with weekly weigh-ins.

Go check it out -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
    Look around the team chat threads (under "Discussions") and the group challenges, sharing, and general info (under "Announcements"). This is a place to go for long term success and then maintenance. Many of us have found a welcoming home there!

If you like what you see and want to give it a try, sign up at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10808058/registration-for-new-members-september-2020#latest
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • happilyeverafterem
    Options
    Definitely in!! I want to try to loose 50lbs!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am struggling here without much help..