Just stopping in to say hello

Options
Hi, I'm Michele. 4 years ago I lost 93 lbs with Weight Watchers. Over the course of the 4 years I've regained 40 lbs.

I'm trying real hard to be happy about actually maintaining a 53 lb loss for 4 years, but I really, really want to be back at that 93 lb loss.

So here I am. Headed back in the right direction, DOWN!!! YAY

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and knowing that with your support I can do this once again.

hugs
michele

Replies

• micheleg7
    micheleg7 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michele. 4 years ago I lost 93 lbs with Weight Watchers. Over the course of the 4 years I've regained 40 lbs.

I'm trying real hard to be happy about actually maintaining a 53 lb loss for 4 years, but I really, really want to be back at that 93 lb loss.

So here I am. Headed back in the right direction, DOWN!!! YAY

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and knowing that with your support I can do this once again.

hugs
    michele
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele! Welcome. 93 lbs. That's awesome. You can do this! You've proven you can do it. MFP is a great way to keep on track! I'm so glad you're here!
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    Sounds like your heading in the right direction! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • micheleg7
    micheleg7 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: