Day by Day Who's With Me?

Options
Hi Guys
I'm kell. Im back again after a long break. This time without the big statements of this time is it etc etc. I'm taking one day at a time. I do have goals and im going to aim for them. I'm currently 124.7kg / 275lb and my first weight goal is to hit 120kg/ 264.5lb. Other goals to log my intake each day, and exercise 3 times per week.
I don't have a big goal at the moment and am going to celebrate every little win. Along the way I'd love to join up with some buddies who are on their own journey and taking it day by day. So......
Who's with me? Feel free to add me as a friend and let me know your journey. Together we can motivate each other

Replies

• Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day by day is the way to go. I’ve been off track for much too long and today is my day to start back and hopefully make some permanent lifestyle changes. We can do this!!
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We can motivate each other.
  • Xierrax
    Xierrax Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's the way to go! I'm guilty of jumping on and off the wagon. Hopefully we can make it work this time! :)
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies. Have sent you all a friend request. Today was a good day. Came in under my calorie goal and got in two short exercise periods doing walking and arm and squat exercises. Tonight i want to do more but my body is already feeling fatigued so i need to listen to it and just chill. The last thing I want is to go like a bull at a gate and then be too sore to move tomorrow and the next day.