MFP magically?

Options
I'm starting to wonder if some people think MFP is magically.. All these period question. "OMG i'm on period and i'm retaining water, is that normal"? OMG, I'm on my period and I'm craving something, is that normal". Omg, I'm on my period and my weight is flactulating(SP? Bry_girl, feel free to correct me), is that normal?"

I'm not here to put down anyones question, but I'm pretty sure most of the women on here as had their period before joing MFP and already know this and and if not, the answer is YES, it happens and it's normal (as much as we all hate it, I know I do). I'm pretty sure after joining MFP, it isn't gonna change. I'm just trying to understand why some people think after joining MFP, that all that is gonna change. Unless there is some magically cure ( if so, share the cure).

Replies

• jnettiedotson
    Options
    Magically what?
  • Brandysmith1985
    Brandysmith1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    haha I totally agree with you on your thoughts on this! Crazy what people post at times lol
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I don't know what you mean Dolphin? You mean I'm normal? Wtf?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Unless there is some magically cure ( if so, share the cure).

Running until your uterus falls out. I suggest the bigger the strides, the better.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

...the suspense is killing me.
  • smscott87
    Options
    Even before joining MFP, I knew my weight fluctuated during my TOM. My clothes would be tight and I would be pissy. It was the only cause. Then afterwards, I would feel lighter. You would think after sometime, women would have common sense that it fluctuates. Just saying. Sorry if that sounded snarky or mean.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    I don't know what you mean Dolphin? You mean I'm normal? Wtf?

You normal? That has yet to be decided

:laugh:
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Unless there is some magically cure ( if so, share the cure).

Running until your uterus falls out. I suggest the bigger the strides, the better.

hahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Some people don't know what others might consider to be "basic" information. Not every woman tracks their period, or their own weight on a regular basis and are joining MFP in the hope to learn more. So while I think that google should be the first place for such information, I don't think there's anything wrong with having a discussion about what is or is not normal. Just be nice, and if something bugs you... ignore it. No one is making you click those links.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Magically what?

Delicious!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

agreed. damn cliffhangers...
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question. Magically what?
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

Delicious!

hahahaha
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Did someone say magically? *Jeff the Magical MFP Fairy flies into the room, sprinkling magical fairy crop dust everywhere*

425880fe.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This post smells of stale sentiments. Magically, of course.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Magically what?

me tooo!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Did someone say magically? *Jeff the Magical MFP Fairy flies into the room, sprinkling magical fairy crop dust everywhere*

425880fe.jpg

My husband used to refer to walking by someone and farting and keep walking as crop dusting.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

My husband used to refer to walking by someone and farting and keep walking as crop dusting.

That can also be a reference to a "bowl spraying" incident. Let me know if that needs to be elaborated on. :bigsmile:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Magically what?

me tooo!

Hahaha, apparently it's magically in any sense that you want it to be.. For me, it's magically cause some people can't read or understand sarcarsm.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

[

That was the point :)