Options
    I wish people would stop with the selfies. Get over yourself
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »
    I wish people would stop with the selfies. Get over yourself

Why are you bothered by it? There are worst things in life.

I don't want to seem rude... I'm just curious.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us, I can’t really put my finger on it. I don’t find your question rude at all. I guess it’s the context that’s annoying, like the stupid faces with the duck lips and skewed body positions. They are everywhere!!!! Hee hee. Long gone are the days of candid friendly photos. ✌🏼
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us, I can’t really put my finger on it. I don’t find your question rude at all. I guess it’s the context that’s annoying, like the stupid faces with the duck lips and skewed body positions. They are everywhere!!!! Hee hee. Long gone are the days of candid friendly photos. ✌🏼

Oh okay, I understand but a part of me disagrees. You just don't know what people are going through. If they feel good about themselves by taking a selfie, why not? I take some once in a while... it's not because I'm full of myself, im far from that. I lost all my hair, eyelashes, eyebrows when I was doing chemo treatments, for months I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror without crying. When I wear my wigs and do my makeup I feel good about myself I'll take a picture at times to remind myself that I can still feel good about myself. I don't do the duckfaces though, I find it looks like a buttholee 🤣 As for selfies here on MFP alot of people lost weight and they are confident now and want to show it. I think it's great!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I wish the person following me in every thread disagreeing on my posts could go back a few pages and disagree on 6 more posts so I could make it to 20. 😊
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if anything i wish we had more duck lip selfies
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

gh0e2kp316k5.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

gh0e2kp316k5.gif

kinda looks like miley so im conflicted
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us , that was so beautiful! It literally made me wanna cry imagining how good you felt when all the treatments were done and you could feel whole again! Hugs to you!! I totally get it. Laughed at your Last post,too! You’ve got a fan stalker on your hands?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I wish people would understand it’s just for fun and not that serious.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us , that was so beautiful! It literally made me wanna cry imagining how good you felt when all the treatments were done and you could feel whole again! Hugs to you!! I totally get it. Laughed at your Last post,too! You’ve got a fan stalker on your hands?

I do have a fan 🥰 I feel special. 🤣 have a great day ❤
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I wish parenting was less traumatic. And I wish I had someone to hold me and tell me the kids will be fine and not turn into serial killers or wife beaters

I wish I could tell Versicolour how incredibly *kitten* my childhood was and I turned out fine, if a little boring.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I wish it wasn't so *kitten* hot here
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I wish parenting was less traumatic. And I wish I had someone to hold me and tell me the kids will be fine and not turn into serial killers or wife beaters

I wish I could tell Versicolour how incredibly *kitten* my childhood was and I turned out fine, if a little boring.

Thank you 🤗❤️
    th?id=OGC.2956bb76dab06f57f49c32c0dae89c51&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2futnrLBWkffp2E%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=Sb15A6f1vtwuaX9SV7%2bCYAN%2b1%2br97IW905wPpfkEVnU%3d
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone's week is going as well as mine has been.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I wish you all find some peace and your troubles disappear. ❤
  • char2point0
    char2point0 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I wish I was somewhere other than here.
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Come Monday, it will be alright.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a sexy man bringing me coffee to bed