Anyone else having issues saving recipes?

Gah, I'm trying to finish off my meal plan for the day, and I'm working on inputting a new recipe for dinner, but it keeps giving me an error whenever I try to save it (both on the mobile app and on the desktop). That's making figuring out the rest of my calories and macros for the day really annoying. I mean, I know I can just do it manually on paper and fix it later on the website, but, man... you don't realize how much you rely on technology until it's no longer working properly :P

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Lots of issues w/ the site lately. I was inputting a few recipes last night and error messages usually went away if I hit refresh. Did have a problem that an ingredient would sometimes be entered 2x, and deleting it would not work. Found that if I saved the recipe, I could go back and edit it to remove the extra ingredient.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Recipes have been quite a source of annoyance for me recently. I've just been breaking down the ingredients in to the amount I actually have and logging them individually to save myself the frustration of adding one too many ingredients (it just gives up and starts over) or accidentally adding something twice and not being able to remove it.
  • rieraclaelin
    rieraclaelin Posts: 115 Member
    Yeesh. I remember when I first joined here over a year ago, there was a time when it would duplicate my meal inputs, and if you tried to delete it, it would just duplicate it more. I think it said one day that I ate like 10 hamburgers for dinner and five grilled chicken salads for lunch. It was funny, but also very very annoying :p