Family Games

Options
MFPUser73629
MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
What games do you play with your friends and family?

A go to for us is Five Crowns for a card game and wits & Wagers for a board game.

Some others we enjoy are Scotland Yard, Munchkin, and Sorry.

If we want to risk getting into an argument we’ll play Risk or Parcheese.

If we want to get into an all out brawl we’ll play Monopoly. Sometimes Risk falls into this category too.

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Trivial Pursuit and Clue are our go to. I don't like Monopoly or Risk because there is always drama
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I were playing Cribbage every single afternoon then switched to Scrabble every day.
    When other people come over, such as during Christmas, we play games like Carcassonne and Pandemic(eek) or Cards Against Humanity.
  • MFPUser73629
    Options
    Those are great games that we’ve not played. I’m gonna you have to look at getting them.

I like various rummy games too. The family not so much.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,884 Member
    Options
    Aside from the mind games I really like UNO as a kid. Sometimes Chess with the bro, dont see him much nowadays.
  • MFPUser73629
    Options
    Oh, I forgot about uno and chess. We’ll play those also along with spades.

Spades is another one that may turn into an all out brawl.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Hubby and I were playing Cribbage every single afternoon then switched to Scrabble every day.
    When other people come over, such as during Christmas, we play games like Carcassonne and Pandemic(eek) or Cards Against Humanity.

We opened our game of Pandemic as the pandemic started 😂🤣.

Ticket to Ride is fun, Bears vs babies, super fight, win lose or draw. We played lots of Scrabble on our cruise just before the pandemic
  • MFPUser73629
    Options
    I’ve been meaning to buy Ticket to Ride. I’ll check out the others too.
  • gategannesh
    gategannesh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My family and I used to play munchkin a lot before. I liked this board game.