Anyone 45 and over

2»

Replies

• LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    48 next month. I (re)joined MFP only a week ago, as the weight is slowly creeping up again and I've in fact just hit the overweight category. Time to reign it in again.
  • Carp614
    Carp614 Posts: 192 Member
    I will be 46 at the end of October. Usually post something every couple of days. Friend me if you like.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    I am over 50 and have a lot of weight to lose, would appreciate support and encouragement and I can do likewise.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    57 and doing the yo yo thing...need a fitness buddy or two.. I have sent FR's
  • petegurd
    petegurd Posts: 4 Member
    Yep, 50 year old here but with a teenager mindset :-)
  • kelvinj2020
    kelvinj2020 Posts: 1 Member
    51 years young and have went from 214lbs (jan 2020, not a good look on shorter dude such as myself) down to 172lbs.. so back in the grove for sure... lets get it!
  • CoachKB44
    CoachKB44 Posts: 1 Member
    51 and grinding everyday! Hello ✌️
  • getfitboo
    getfitboo Posts: 10 Member

CoachKB44 wrote: »
    51 and grinding everyday! Hello ✌️

That’s what I’m talking about 💪🏾💪🏾 Hello!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    48 here
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,929 Member
    I welcome all FR's ...I love to support/encourage anyone on their journey ...wishing you all much success :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I'm so old they haven't invented a number that high yet. OLD PEOPLE UNITE! :lol:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I turned 49 in May. Determined to rock 50!

49 J? More like forty-fine! :wink:
  • krisrn3
    krisrn3 Posts: 1 Member
    Turn 49 in November, I have been on and off this app many times over the years. Looking for accountability and encouragement. Would love to enter my 50’s with a healthier lifestyle and at a healthier weight!
  • noone8850
    noone8850 Posts: 10 Member
    44 here. Feel like im 99! lol
  • Lady_kjames
    Lady_kjames Posts: 1 Member
    I will be 46 in October and looking to start my fitness journey again. I've been inactive for two years.
  • titilek
    titilek Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 48 - i have been off of here for a while and finally getting my mojo back :-) my goal is to be the FINEST and FITTEST Fifty year old in 2 years...so the journey begins now :-) wish me luck and check in with me. Good luck to all of us.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    47 here....age is just a number! I don't look or feel ancient, I'll joke that i am since I have a few injuries but I'm also proud to be an old fart and keeping up with the young'uns
  • rojodiablotx2020
    rojodiablotx2020 Posts: 15 Member
    50 in two months. I know, seems shocking to me. 😀