MFP Repeat Offender

Hey y’all, I’m Hollie. I’ve lost weight before using MFP many years ago but I’m back again because when I stopped tracking, I gained it all back (and more).

I’m a full time working mom of a high schooler looking to lose 80-90 pounds. I post photos of my meals to hold myself accountable and quotes that I find motivational or inspiring.

I would love to find others on here with similar goals and those looking for accountability, motivation, inspiration and support. If that’s you, feel free to send a request! :)

Replies

• toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Hey y’all, I’m Hollie. I’ve lost weight before using MFP many years ago but I’m back again because when I stopped tracking, I gained it all back (and more).

I’m a full time working mom of a high schooler looking to lose 80-90 pounds. I post photos of my meals to hold myself accountable and quotes that I find motivational or inspiring.

I would love to find others on here with similar goals and those looking for accountability, motivation, inspiration and support. If that’s you, feel free to send a request! :)

You have come to the right place! Keep a watch on the forums and stuff. I can honestly say I have found some of the most inspiring, motivated, dedicated, caring and supportive people I have EVER met, right here on MFP. I am so excited you have come back to journey with us all!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Hi Hollie
    I've also come back after gaining everything plus more.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Been there myself. Start in 2014 at 240 plus, got down to 180ish then had a setback and ballooned back up to 230. I'm back down to 210 as of today. This sit has been a big part of my weight loss.
    Best of luck to you.
  • gladz2014
    gladz2014 Posts: 28 Member
    oh wow, here I thought I was the only one who keeps falling off the wagon and trying to climb that uphill battle to lose weight from bad habits. Thanks for sharing guys. Just started back on Monday. hope to stay around till the end.