Add me, let’s talk fitness💪

Options
This is my second day tracking on MyFitnessPal and I can tell this is going to be my new obsession 😂 the app mixed with my gym routine will 10x my results! Super excited. Hey feel free to add me and chat me up, looking forward to having some health minded friends.

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I just want to say welcome to MFP. You should find lots of peers/friends on here (not me -- I just among the obese senior citizens on here) but since no one had responded to you yet I wanted to make sure you got quick feedback that you found the right place! :)
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    hiya & welcome!
  • imminatotaro
    imminatotaro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    nobody answered me as well , I really don`t know if is me that I don`t know to use or i`m invisible
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,406 Member
    Options
    This is my second day tracking on MyFitnessPal and I can tell this is going to be my new obsession 😂 the app mixed with my gym routine will 10x my results! Super excited. Hey feel free to add me and chat me up, looking forward to having some health minded friends.

Welcome to MFP: I hope it will be as rewarding for you as you could anticipate, and more!

If fitness is your focus, the Fitness & Exercise plus Gaining/Bodybuilding parts of the forum will probably give you some great opportunities for interaction. (Even if you're not trying to gain per se, that area latter area is where the serious strength training folks seem to post the most.)

Like Heidi, I'm one of the seniors here, so probably not your target demographic for friends, but hope the app & forums will turn out to be an asset for you!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,406 Member
    Options
    nobody answered me as well , I really don`t know if is me that I don`t know to use or i`m invisible

If it's that no one replied to your introduction: I'm sorry to say that that's a pretty frequent thing, in the "introductions" area. It's not anything about you, I'm sure: It's more that it's a part of the forum that IMO doesn't gel very well. It's way too dependent on whether a thread title catches people's eye, which is near random. Posting meatier questions or comments in other parts of the forum usually seems to get more response, and can lead to developing some connections to like-minded people. Welcome, belatedly!
  • trorergraceworks4408
    Options
    Thanks everyone I’m elated by everyone’s responses! I’m enjoying the experience. I have been successful eating and tracking meal today! I just came back from a workout and a evening walk in the park. I usually jog but today I just walked and took in the evening. I hope everyone’s journey today was a success.