working towards a healthier life with POTS

Options
I have recently been diagnosed with postural orthostatic tackycardia syndrome otherwise known as POTS. I have been experiencing the symptoms for years but after sustaining a concussion in January my condition became a lot worse. My worsting symptoms led my doctor to finally believe me that something was wrong and referred me to a cardiologist. My symptoms include fatigue, depression, brain fog, tackycardia, low blood pressure, dizziness, presyncope and difficulty digesting food. While haveing a diagnosis has helped I have been struggling with every day life. Rejoining MyFittnessPall is my attempt to regain a sense of control of my health and symptoms, as well as loose a little bit of the weight i have gained throughout the year.
Im hoping to find friends on this site who are also experiencing chronic health conditions who are either trying to improve their health through diet or exercise. If anyone has made it through this blurb thank you for reading.

Replies

• lbee0030
    lbee0030 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I read your blurb :) sounds like a tough time, and i hope you do well on MFP :smile: feel free to add me, im on here just about every day