Back new goals need new pals

Options
galprincess
galprincess Posts: 682 Member
Hi you lovely lot so I have been on and off here for years. This time I'm on a better journey not focused on weight loss as much looking to get leaner stronger and feel fit at 35!!!!

Replies

• seemichaelalose
    seemichaelalose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m a new member looking to get a good support/accountability group going. I’d love to chat!
  • astj17
    astj17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Starting again - I've been on and off for a few years. This time I want to focus my goal on my overall health and not just a wished for pant size. I'm hoping this new way of thinking will help me stay on course rather than the start/stop of recent years.
    Happy to be here and to help support everyone on their journey as well!
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can add me. Im looking to lose 20 maybe a little more. Today is my first day back.
  • KerryHalter
    KerryHalter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the same reason! Just getting back into logging and although I've been on and off working out and eating well, I've been inconsistent and getting nowhere with results! I need some more like minded accountability buddies who are active on MFP. Currently needing to lose 15-20 pounds & get my blood pressure and cholesterol a little bit lower. I've got some running goals and will be using a variety of strength and agility programs to support those goals and my overall fitness. I'm starting with P90x3 and I have Cathe Freidrich's new program Perfect 30 coming as soon as she releases it. I've started a DASH 7 day menu plan from Eating Well magazine (shooting for 1500 cal a day for the first week) I'm planning on using this and several other Eating Well plans (vegan, high blood pressure) because they meet all the requirements I'm looking for in a healthy eating plan, are sustainable and full of foods I actually like (and I can get my husband to eat them too!!)

Oh yeah, I'm going to turn 53 yo next month and don't have time to make excuses or procrastinate anymore. So, I'm going to send each of you a friend request okay??? I'm looking forward to making sustainable "lifestyle" changes. LOL, I hate buzzwords but that one fits. :wink:
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Here since 2009, with the past 4 years off and on. Anyone can add me!
  • KerryHalter
    KerryHalter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is anybody checking in over here on the message board? It's a lot easier than trying to keep track of conversations on the timelines. Those are good for once daily updates but for talking back forth its get too hard to keep track of the posts where the conversations are taking place.
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im here! Need to lose 20lbs. Anyone can add me.
  • LaraeTX
    Options
    Hello! I’m a new member looking to get a good support/accountability group going. I’d love to chat!
    Adding you
  • LaraeTX
    Options
    pmoran525 wrote: »
    Im here! Need to lose 20lbs. Anyone can add me.

Added you
  • LaraeTX
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @iajaypanchal wow, spam much
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been here for a while but recently got “back on track”.