Back again and looking for friends

Options
MFP was huge in allowing me to lose 110 lbs before. I've gained 60 back and I'm looking to turn it around before I gain back everything. Most of the people I had as friends are now all gone so feel free to add.

Replies

• macproeditpost
    macproeditpost Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Chris. I would not mind having you as a friend. 🙂
  • Iplanweddings
    Iplanweddings Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Crystal. I'm back at it too!
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I’m newly back at it too! FR sent:)
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Chris. I would not mind having you as a friend. 🙂
    I bet you wouldn’t. This isn’t a dating site
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    drop anchor, hit the brakes! you're still ahead of the game...…….. you know what you had to do before, take it one day at a time and don't beat yourself up!
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It’s taken a while to put it on so hang in there and be patient (says the impatient guy...) it will happen. Feel free to add me.
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a while too. I don't know how to send friends requests, but feel free to add me. I have to figure everything out again. :)
  • rojodiablotx2020
    rojodiablotx2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yep, fighting the yo-yo myself. Trying to stop it now before I am truly mad at myself. Feel free to add me.
  • annielavender321
    annielavender321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MFP helped me lose weight in the past, but I gained some back. Just started using the app properly again. Trying to be part of a community this time to find support for myself and to help others. It really works when you use it fully :) Feel free to add me :)
  • Joeydz7
    Joeydz7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey you can definitely do it, you got my support 😉👍
  • TaraLynn1974
    TaraLynn1974 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also making my MFP comeback and rebuilding a community! Will send a FR. We got this!