looking for a new workout dvd

So I can finally say that I did complete the 30 day shred! I lost 19 pounds along with eating right. I want to get another workout dvd , any suggestions? (Im also on a budget, im getting ready for my babygirls 1st bday party)

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    I finished the 30DS, and loved it. Just ordered Ripped in 30.. but haven't tried it yet. I love these DVDs cause they're less expensive that a lot of others, and you still work your butt off.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    I hear ripped in 30 is great
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    It posted twice ... sorry
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Ripped in 30 is good ... Very similar to 30DS but there are some different exercises too.
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Any JM dvds are great, Ripped in 30 being my favorite. Also Jackie Warner and The Supreme 90 dvds are great as well. JM and JW are usually around $10 and Supreme 90 is $19.99. Also, look into the Butt Bible. Comcast on Demand has it for free, or you can buy the dvd for $25. I just did it for the first time yesterday and love it. Good luck in your journey!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    The Firm has some great videos, I love the calorie explosion one and it was like $9.00. Turbo Jam is great too and you can usually get it on ebay for around $15. Or try one of Jillian's other videos, she has a bunch and they are like $9.00.
  • Does anybody out there still use the Tae Bo DVD's? I have the AMPED version and am trying to get back on it...anyone have good results with it?
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    If you have an iphone you should try the Nike Training club. Look it up online. It's AMAZING and there are over 60 work-outs plus you get prizes for hitting different goals. I like it a lot.
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    I forgot to mention that it is also FREEEEEEEEEE
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Just looked up that iphone thing!!! It looks awesome!!!! I need to upgrade my software which I can't do til I upgrade my hardware... soon!!!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Does anybody out there still use the Tae Bo DVD's? I have the AMPED version and am trying to get back on it...anyone have good results with it?

There are some NEW Tae Bo's out there! "This is Tae Bo" is really good. I have not tried Cardio Inferno or Ripped Extreme yet.

Supreme 90 is a bargain - 10 workouts for $19.99 (Target and Bed Bath & Beyond stores carry it).
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    What type of workout are you looking for? If you want a good aerobic workout I would highly recommend Zumba because it is so FUN.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Go to the library.., they are fee there!