Just ordered 30 day shred

Options
Hey everyone!

Just ordered the DVD yesterday, just wondering if anyone else has done it and if it was any good? hopefully will be delivered tomorrow

Replies

• msstillion79
    Options
    I loved it I am obesed but i think that it would kick anyones butt so if u are lookin for a great burn this is it for u let me know what u think when it comes Enjoy the burn!!!!!!
  • megmariew1
    Options
    Love it!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    Just do a search of 30DS forums and you'll see a GANG of mfpers are in LOVE with this dvd. its an intense work out, and while you may not lose much weight, you will lose inches for sure!
  • LaLa1725
    Options
    I just finished day 2 and I can definitely feel it! I have never sweat so much in my life!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    it is awesome! didn't lose alot of weight with it but my body made significan changes in a short period of time. Lost inches and ganed tone and muscle - not to mention confidence that my body is actually capable of working out.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I just finish it and while I only lost 2lbs....I lost 12 inches total!!! And went down a whole clothing size. People generally dont lose a ton a weight bc you are building muscle so take measurements and I promise you will see a difference in inches!!! I loved it so much that I just started Ripped In 30 (Jillians othe DVD)
    Good luck!
  • Manga01
    Options
    Hey, I literally just ordered it too, hopefully I wont end up with a womans body hehehehehe.

I also love Solomon Yogalates for weight loss, its a great work out and nice to wake you up in a morning. Think i will do this with 30 day shred and alternate the days so i have a day dedicated to stretches etc

good luck all
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    I ordered it too. Hoping it will be here in the next couple days so I can get started. Good luck everyone!
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine too. Should be here on the 9th I'm looking foward to starting it!!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. I'll be doing Day 2 today. It's tough... and I'm sore today, but at the same time feels so good to know I'm doing something to help meet my goals. If you need any support feel free to add me :)
  • chelseagirl1980
    Options
    i ordered it too! hopefully it will come by saturday! i'm excited! do i need any weights or can i use tin cans!?