Hot Mama by Halloween Challenge--last call to join!

I'm reposting this invite from yesterday. We got a great response but we have an odd number, so the first five moms to respond get the last spots! That will take us to 12 ladies per team, which is about as big as we want to be.

Calling all moms losing baby weight! I want to make this Halloween about more than bingeing on candy and feeling like crap the day after, and I want to fit into my old jeans as soon as I reasonably can. I am trying to gradually lose my baby weight plus some over several months, but I am using holidays as in-between milestones to work toward. I have some serious work to do between now and Halloween (that's 8 weeks), and I thought it'd be fun to start up a challenge group with two teams competing.

We'll check in every Tuesday starting next week. Here's how it will go:

1 pound lost = 5 points
1 day of doing your workout plan = 1 point
1 day of hitting your calorie goal = 1 point

When you check in, give a summary of your week plus a point total. I'll keep track of both and let everyone know the score. This isn't as elaborate as some challenges out there, but I still think it will be super effective (maybe even more so because it's so simple!). If you're in, post a reply below! I want to send out team lists and full instructions today so we can start tracking points tomorrow.

Replies