Just starting new phase of life

Hi, just started to begin a new lifestyle. Been overweight my whole life and it's either not live long enough to see my children grow up or change the things that I am doing. I've been on a vast number of diets and gain the weight back pluse more. I'm not heavy enough for surgery. So now what I have is the need to learn a new lifestyle and I'm here to start learning. Looking for help in learing the lessons of a new lifestyle.

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    you shouldnt consider surgery anyways...you can do this. your life needs you. dont give up.
  • Hi!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Welcome to MFP, surgury isn't the answer...training ourselves to be disciplined to eat right and be active is. I too have had problems with my weight my entire life...my parents are obese and I'm determined not to end up like them...I love them dearly but I just don't want to live that way.

You've made the first step everyone here is very friendly...need to add some friends to help you on your journey for moral support. Feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck & best wishes on your new lifestyle.

:happy:
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    its a lifestyle for sure you have the right attitude you will find the right kind of support and maybe some tough love on this site.... welcome.