Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi - new to this site!

Hi all!

I joined this site about a week or so ago - and I love it! I have 42 pounds that I want to lose still! Good luck to all with your goals!

Replies

• megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    I love this site too! There is a lot of info on here!
    Good luck with your journey!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Hi! Welcome it's a great venue to lose weight; just get some friends added for moral support and you're on your way. Good luck on your weight loss efforts & lifestyle change.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.

:happy:
  • clohara
    clohara Posts: 21 Member
    Hi my name is CIndy and I am fat. BUT I want to lose weight and be healthy. I start out really good and then I make excuses as to why not o go to th gym anymore. I get busy with kids, their school work, thteir activities, my hubby, my house etc etc. SOOOO this time this is about me. I have been to the gym 3 days in a row and am meeting with a trianer tonight to help me set up a great program for the gym. Eating better is harder but drinking a ton of water is easy for me.

Everyone has excuses but you have to have a goal. My goal is to lose35 pounds or 40. I will keep you updated.

Dont give up, give up, give it a go and really track everything.,.......

Cindy:flowerforyou:
  • Hi everyone I am 19 almost 20 years old and I want to lose between 75 and 90 pounds. I am anxious to watch my progress on this site. good luck everyone! :smile:
  • mygoal38
    mygoal38 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks so much! You too! :)