favorite drink

Options
2»

Replies

• treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I mostly like beer. I like stouts and porters. I love going to beer and wine tastings (not lately though) My mood changes a lot I like margaritas and long island ice tea. I like pinnacle whip cream flavored vodka over ice with a splash of soda. I like Dewars and soda. I have so many..

I mostly drink lately
    Michelob Ultra. It's light and bubbly I guess, but slightly offensive to my palate. I do like to have a couple after I end my bartending shift before my long walk home.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    mmm Strawberry Dragonfruit rum and diet ginger-ale
    Hard cider (Magners)
    a good Cab Sav
    a good Riesling.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Lemon drops
    Margaritas
    sex on the beach

mmm...It's been so long since I drank :frown:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    mmmm Vodka on the rocks. Vodka and diet coke. vanilla vodka and diet coke. Vodka and crystal light. I heart vodka.
  • covshark
    Options
    Black Russian for me ... that would be the drink ... don't want any confusion :-)
  • Lemon Drops, Jello Shots, and Margaritas :)
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    Bourbon and coke or some Jack!! Or wild turkey mmm
  • MattHaviland620
    Options
    Long Islands Ice Tea
    Crown Royal and Coke
    Liquid Marijuana

The above are my favorites but everyone has to be careful with Long Island Ice Tea, you do not want to drink to many of those. After about 4 or 5 of them, you will want to take on anything in your way.(Fights / DUI) What else to do expect from Vodka / Tequila / Rum / Gin mixed, have had some crazy night on long island ice tea's, and some terrible hangovers.