200 Pounds to Lose! <3

Options

Replies

• staceyb00
    staceyb00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I have been here since August 1 and have lost. Feel free to friend me as we all could use more encouragement!
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey! I have over 100 to lose so add me for support if you like! :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i know you can do it dear!!! add me if you like.
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats for taking the first step, I also have a lot of weight to lose, and I have a lot of years on you, so if you want someone with lots of experience and support, I will do all that I can to be of help and support. I have been here for about 10 weeks, Love MFP and I have lost 27 lbs, so far, I don't even think about the weight loss but how much better I feel and how much better I feel about myself, I have taken charge of my life again, and it feels sooooooo goooood., feel free to add me as a friend if you like, I will try to be there for you, MFP is the greatest tool I have used for weight loss, and I have used many. Welcome to the Journey of Weight Loss, and much SUCCESS.
  • Atsumi
    Atsumi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Luck.!!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen! I love to provide and receive support, so feel free to add me as a friend. I think part of my success so far can firmly be attributed to MFP, its tools, and the wonderful community here!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step!! You can always count on your friends at MFP for support.
    If you need a friend, I'm available!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kristen7154
    Kristen7154 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soo much!!! I love your user name by the way, ChubbyChristianChick. :smile:
  • Hey Kristen :)

Being plus size is difficult , and I completely sympathise with what you're going through. But every journey begins with a single step, which you have just taken - so well done! :D

Congratulations as well on the wedding! I hope you and your husband have many long and happy years together :)

Be strong and remember that everyday you'll get a little closer to where you want to be!

Good luck and feel free to add me if you like!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love the positive attitude -- you will absolutely succeed here!
    Good luck :)
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Congratulations! You've made the first step! Just take it one day at a time (sometimes one hour or meal) and I know you'll reach your goals :happy:
    I'm also working toward loosing a lot of weight (over 160 pounds) that said, if you'd like a supportive friend add me! :bigsmile:
    :heart: Marie
  • RaceTo48Kg
    RaceTo48Kg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I feel for you Kristen. I always tend to eat (specially chocolates!) when I feel down or stressed. Good luck to you and congrats soon-to-be-bride :flowerforyou:
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your positive attitude is the key to your success. You got this!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. I would like to be part of your journey and be there to support you!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    :smile: U did the right thing!! U took the first step! Losing weight is a journey and having the support of great people here on MFP is the best! You can do it! I don't have 200 lbs to lose.. maybe another 50 give or take.. I will support u. Friend me if u like!!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Deciding to put the effort into it is the hardest part! Once your mind is set, everything else seems like just little challenges. It will be hard, but you can do it!

Welcome to MFP :D
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! I'm planning a wedding too! :) My wedding will be on Oct 27, 2012!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya, sistah!

xoxo
  • dmkgirly82
    Options
    We got this :)
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    this is a very good place to be...MFP.....add me as your friend if you like....i wish you all the best and i always say"we can do this"
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it. Have faith in yourself and seek out motivation if/when needed. Feel free to add me.