Been there and now I am back....

Options
Well, I can't tell you how many times I have been on here. I think I have fallen off the band wagon so many times I lost count. I recently went to get my check up physical after turning 50. I got on the scale and was so mad that I let myself get to the heaviest weight I have ever been. It read 302, it was like huge in big bold numbers. I was devastated, I know I can lose this weight and I know I need too.

I am looking to build my accountability Network. So, I am asking anyone that would like to add me or to request to be added, please do so!!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    You've done it before. You can do it again. Seems many of us take a break but always come back. Good luck
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I broke the wheel on my wagon, I am screwed now. You can do this again!
  • anjdiskin
    anjdiskin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you. Today is day one Ah-gain
  • SFFirebird
    SFFirebird Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    me too. :(
  • jessiemeckle
    jessiemeckle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! We can do this!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Me too
    I lost 90 before and I’m on my way to lose over 100 this time
    Feel free to add me
  • killencm
    killencm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    today is day one after being away for 6 years! 6 years ago I lost 30 pounds , and now I have gained it all back. I am very short and in a wheelchair and weigh 213 pounds.
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    There will always be ups and down in this journey but the important thing is to keep going towards your goal. You will get there again!!
    Feel free to add me
  • shellaghl
    shellaghl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same Boat Here...please add me for support and encouragement ❤