RAVES

Options
CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
Not to be confused with RANTS, these are the things you are so excited about that you have to share. Holy grail products. Life hacks. Someone paid for your coffee. Comfiest boots ever. Random episodes of sheer bliss that must be sprayed out onto the masses.

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    LED headlights- if you're nightblind-ish its worth the upgrade. just make sure and adjust your headlights' angle properly after or else you'll be blinding everyone else.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    b2inpr0ir9xy.png

This stuff is BOMB
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @hrichts Your post reminded me of some Vanilla Sugar foaming hand soap someone gave me last Christmas, a 2 bottle pack, from Bath and Body Works. THAT stuff was so nice!! I got sad when I ran out. :(
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to forget about this fragrance
    bw2muhpnup1d.jpeg

It's the most cozy smell. I don't spend that kind of money on perfume but I think I'm going to buy it as soon as my job is confirmed. It makes me think of being in the arms of a soft woman in a soft sweater; the leaves are falling and the air is crisp but the embrace is so warm. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Avocado in smoothies!! I friggin love it. So smooth. So creamy.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Just booked for drinks and dinner at this amazing Cathedral for my Dad's birthday and I can't wait 😁 b0ndszmlvnk2.jpg4rnjqtx91m19.jpg

Where is this?

I'm lovin this cool weather, it's Fall!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    b2inpr0ir9xy.png

This stuff is BOMB

I might have used this a time or two.

L'Occitane is provided when one stays at a Four Seasons Resort.

They got me hooked on the stuff.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Just booked for drinks and dinner at this amazing Cathedral for my Dad's birthday and I can't wait 😁 b0ndszmlvnk2.jpg4rnjqtx91m19.jpg

Well, sure, it's all cool looking and stuff but what about the yelp reviews?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    bunny binking is just the best
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    i really love rain
    its so nice, feed the plants, clean the air, make u feel all introspective and like your life is a music video

good good good

I listened to this great audiobook recently where the author talks about how the entire scientific community freaks out if we so much as find a planet that might have water on it within hundreds of lightyears from us...

And here, we live on a planet where water falls from the sky... Isin't that just freaking beautiful?

That's my rave too... Water falls from the sky 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

But have you tried avocado smoothies on toast 😋
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

What, do you think I’m a hipster or something? (Is that a hipster thing or just a Millennial thing? I’m not sure).
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Cold Brew with cinnamon almond foam (and sweetener, Stevia for me) is amazing - highly recommend
    ...annd, I don't like coffee
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    This is not what I was expecting...

Not a single mention of rohypnol, ghb, mdma, ketamine, etc.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

What, do you think I’m a hipster or something? (Is that a hipster thing or just a Millennial thing? I’m not sure).

Well ya did kinda put it in a smoothie...

th?id=OGC.4e26eb810f05d15313569569c4115ac9&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fKYNywoibU1PQ4%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=PUVzly6bVFQ2Tr7eDQFQBwGwMNypW4q%2bs7fWCSd9uQ8%3d

But no... I try to tell myself it's a California thing so I can disassociate myself with either 😬...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Raver at 🖤
    Miss those days. Ahhhh the 90's...so many memories, zero evidence.

For me those were mostly in the 00s... You would have thought I was a total ⬛ in the 90s 😂..

I've honestly only in the last several years started to feel like I've regained the cognition I had lost 😬... Probably explains my speling... 😬
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Love it when people talk products! If you have a head of curly hair that is wild and needs taming, Definition without crunch, this stuff is IT!
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    If you couldn’t see the product it’s bc I have no idea how to attach stuff and tag stuff like you pros. It’s Joico Bouncy Creme!! Ugh, I wish I knew how to use my effing phone