Would love more MFP friends

Options
Hi,

I've been lurking/utilizing the tools for about a month but not really reaching out in the community. Decided to change that this week and would welcome anyone whom needs friends for support to friend me. See you around.

Replies

• explorber13
    Options
    i can use more peeps too. =) friend me?
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Added both xxx
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been lurking/utilizing the tools for about a month but not really reaching out in the community. Decided to change that this week and would welcome anyone whom needs friends for support to friend me. See you around.

Wow - you've had tremendous success already! What an inspiration!

I've got a long way to go yet. You can add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • iwmwe
    Options
    I would love to friend you. I noticed that you have lost a significant about of weight. I had gastric bypass surgery and am wondering if I may ask if you did too? Now I'm about 30lbs over what I'd like to be and having a hard time keeping my weight down. If any of this resonates with you, let's support each other :)
  • Vogue126
    Vogue126 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! I have been using MFP a while now and only reached out in the last week. What a difference! I feel rejuvinated -- I am not the only one feeling insecure and hindered by weight. I want to brag about how much I've lost and now I can to people who understand. Looking forward to talking soon! Really impressive work!
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! Friend request sent - Love having positive, successful "losers" - I'd be honored if you'd accept!

Cheers....
  • msjamartin
    Options
    For those of you whom would like to know about my journey, I've linked my blog that tracks the last year or so to my signature. Basically, there are no shortcuts or secrets. For me it is all been about hard work, staying consistent and keeping my focus.

Our journey's will be unique but we all need friends on the road to success. Yeah for all my new friends.
  • jernigan51
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • bobdawg65
    bobdawg65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to support you. Good luck! Friend me.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, you´ve done so well so far and are an inspiration to all of us on here. It´s nice to have a few friends there to support us along the way too.:blushing: