Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

3 months on MFP (19 lbs & 31 inches gone with pics)

I never thought I would post pics like this on MFP but when I saw my transformation, I shocked even myself. I've tried to lose weight so many times and I have never been this motivated and never worked this hard before. This site and the people on it are simply amazing. I have been inspired by so many people here and I feel obligated to do the same for someone else.

Left Pic (HATE this one and can't believe I'm even sharing it LOL) - Taken on June 8th, just a couple of days after joining MFP. 188lbs.
Right Pic - Taken September 4th. 169lbs

beforeandafter19lbs.jpg

I still have a LONG way to go to reach my goals and I WILL GET THERE once and for all. I'm happier and healthier now than I have been in a very long time. If I can do it, you can too. Keep working hard and the results will come.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!