Help?! 1000-1200 cal. A day plus 1 hr exercise and not loosing an ounce....

I am 34 yo female, currently at 218lb no health problems eat..
I have decided to get healthier... I count every item in fitness pal, I have been doing 16 fast /8Hr eating and have been eating clean, balanced 1000-1200 calories a day in that window and have been drinking between 80-120 oz water a day no sodas ext plus an hour of exercise reaching a good heart rate during and it “says” I’m Burning 250-300 cal during exercise but the scale has not moved an ounce. Every day for a week exactly since I have started this journey no movement at all and I am not sure what to do.....

Replies

• danielle71686
    danielle71686 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, thanks for the replies... I am weighing everything Grams ect on my digital scaleand also I have been trying very hard under my fitness pal to get everything 100 percent accurate as far as what I am eating. If anything I always err on the side of caution and use the highest calorie count if I’m unsure. Im not on my period either so I think bloating is not an issue. I usually find that I have ate like 600 calories by 6pm which is 300 cal breakfast eggs, toast ect and a 300 calorie lunch of 2 cups romaine some light dressing and 1.5 oz. ground 90/10 beef with veggies which is like 280 calories... I pound the water all day which is crazy filling and I workout around 5:30-6:30pm just a fast paced walk to keep my heart rate up for an hour and when I’m done at 7pm I still need like 750 calories just to get to 1200 but I’m not hungry really. I know its crazy but I’m forcing myself to eat the last bit of calories before my 8pm cutoff for 16/8 but It takes a lot of healthy eating to get a lot of calories thats for sure... my sodium has been a tad high but my husband who works out religiously swears that if my calories are lower like 1200-1500 a day and I’m working out its science and there is no reason not to loose weight. Its frustrating just not seeing even an ounce gone in a whole week I’m just wondering if besides upping my calories and shooting for like 400 a meal to make it at least 1200 if thats the only thing I should change. I’m stumped really sigh....
  • danielle71686
    I guess my biggest thing is I know it takes time 1-2 pounds a week is usually average but I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything that would hinder weight loss Ive never in the past had a problem to not at least see a little movement but a whole week and being the exact same is really crazy 😜
  • danielle71686
    I’m 5’7 btw sorry forgot to add that
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings