What do you struggle with the most......

Options
2»

Replies

• StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Diet/food is definitely my weakness. I stress snack and love to eat so it's tough when you're a shortie like me and maintainence calories are only about 1800/1900. I want more food than that. I love lifting weights, hiking, and long walks. I will cycle and do other cardio but I have to get my mind there to do it.
  • Erin084
    Erin084 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exercise.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Diet, hands down. I’ll lift and do cardio every day, happy to add an extra walk or activity. Bring it in! Keeping to the diet I know is best for my digestive issues? Not eating two or three of my giant chocolate chip cookies? Only one glass of wine at a party? That’s the tough bit.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Neither really...diet is pretty easy and I enjoy eating healthfully for the most part and having some pizza on Friday nights. I love to ride, either road cycle or trails on my mountain bike, so that's not really a struggle either...

I suppose time would be the biggest struggle...I'd like to ride much more than I do and ride the kind of miles I used to, but I don't have the time like I used to...promotions at work leading to greater responsibilities...kids getting older and in school and needing help with homework, etc...kid's extracurricular sports and activities and practices and games, etc...
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!

Me too I hate stretching out the dough I like it thin and I'm impatient so it always rips. :s
  • TSamberlynn80
    TSamberlynn80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi🤗 its diet for me... I have the worst cravings at night.. like it's just an absurd amount of carbs.. junk... kinda stuck in a cycle atm
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    My struggle is consistency. I’m good with both for a week and then the following week the plan goes out the window. Smh.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Exercise because even as I get stronger and way leaner my muscles still ache A LOT I keep pushing though and hoping one day I get stronger 💪

Food I do ok with logging keeps me accountable 😎

Getting on the scale too much and obsessing over things I can't really control is probably the worst bad habit
  • TaraLynn1974
    TaraLynn1974 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Staying motivated . . . I definitely overeat carbs. I will exercise but it makes me more hungry so there's that.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Food, food and more food. Worst than that sweets. I just love all things chocolate.

Exercise — when I first started was hard, but 3.5 years later I love it. In fact, I crave it and miss it when I’m not able to on a particular day.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Pizza!!!

Me too I hate stretching out the dough I like it thin and I'm impatient so it always rips. :s

LOL, my problem is I can eat a whole large pizza myself in one day if I am not careful, which could be upwards of 3,000 calories, depending on the items and the way it is cooked.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    100% diet. I love gym time.

Amen sister.....
  • pourmonsoleil
    pourmonsoleil Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not diet, I am getting pretty good at that. I would say strength training, I have no problem jumping on a bike or a treadmill for cardio but strength training is something I have an extremely hard time forcing myself to do!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Not diet, I am getting pretty good at that. I would say strength training, I have no problem jumping on a bike or a treadmill for cardio but strength training is something I have an extremely hard time forcing myself to do!

Same here! I could do cardio forever. No problems going on the elliptical or walking or biking, but have to really push myself to do strength training.