Between mid 20’s

Hi everyone, this is a platform for many young people, to get inspired and meet new friends!!!

Replies

• SleepyKiwi93
    SleepyKiwi93 Posts: 14 Member
    I want to lose a decent amount of weight before I am 30. It is still a few years away but I already feel old.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    25y here 🙋‍♂️
  • amberthorne91
    amberthorne91 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! 28 👋🏻 But will be 29 in December. I’m determined to be in the best shape of my life by December 2021 for my 30th bday!
  • kristinajeang
    kristinajeang Posts: 63 Member
    26 years here! I'll be 27 in October. Definitely want to be at or beyond my goals before 30 :neutral:
  • 21 so technically not “mid 20s” but let me tell ya, the fun and games highschool days of I can eat anything and never gain weight” well they’re dead and gone. Need to lose 15-20lbs to reach the upper-end/middle of a healthy bmi. hopefully will see at least -10 progress before 2021🤞🏻
  • FossilFusion
    FossilFusion Posts: 39 Member
    28 here :) from UK
  • 23 looking to be back in shape for 24 uk
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    I want to lose a decent amount of weight before I am 30. It is still a few years away but I already feel old.
    it’s all uphill from there. I’m 30 and I love it 🚀🚀🕺

• Samonal
    Samonal Posts: 9 Member
    25 from Toronto and hoping to establish a sustainable diet that I can carry on forever 😜
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    29 year old trying to get in the best shape of my life before 30 comes around! I still got 6 months 😓