Hey! I don’t have friends and am looking for some!

Options
Hi! I just signed up in hopes of becoming part of this community!

I am 32F living in a small town in Poland. I’m currently on holiday from work as an English tutor.

rb88pzzqjlv9.jpeg
yl9fs6yt9xx9.jpeg

I am currently reading Epidemics and Society by Frank Snowden and I also enjoy watching movies on Netflix.

gj8qmzdigus4.jpeg

I’m excited about Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas, and about moving in with my boyfriend at the end of November.

2nscuuba8jzc.jpeg
qjbc2kgapyfb.jpeg

In terms of weight, I gained weight from stress eating and am hoping to lose 10 lb by the end of the year. I love animals and am getting a pig next year. Here’s are two of my pigs!

hjdyi6c9znwi.jpeg
79j4yfqxrfb3.jpeg

I am an introvert and homebody so I don’t have friends! I’d love to meet people here. Please send me a message if you’re looking for friends to talk to regularly!

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am trying to connect with more people on here to find motivation and give it out as well!
  • MelBFit40
    MelBFit40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Aww I love your piggies! I’m also an animal lover. We have a zoo over here haha. Your town looks beautiful, my grandma’s family came from Poland. ☺️ Anyway, friending you! I need friends for motivation and support as well. 37/f for the record!