wight loss buddy?

Options
hi, im new to this and i am one of those people who need more than my own encouragment to do something as hard as losing weight. i need a buddy. someone who can relate to me, lose weight together do the same things and i know its weird but maybe compete (in a healthy way) to lose weight as im very competitive but most of the time i do cheat- i really cant at this though. i just want someone who can do this with me or some people. i would appreciate it big time!

Replies

• linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
    I understand when your own encouragement is not enough! I struggled with that ALOT before I found this site and the wonderful people on it!
    We can do it together :D
  • jonniemarie1
    jonniemarie1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I need someone to help me, too! maybe a daily talk and to yell at me when I overindulge in crap!
  • Krisjacobs98
    Krisjacobs98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started last week as well. You can add me. I have about 100 over all but my short term goal is only 5 pounds a month. So I am hopeful to lose 20-25 by christmas.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Me too! The only way most of us can do this is with help and encouragement from each other.
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    Add me. Now, give me 50 push ups. :)
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    YAY!!Definitely add me! I'm the same way!! :)
    Welcome to MFP, by the way. Awesome site this is!
  • laromeo
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I lost @ 17 lbs earlier this year but then broke my foot and have had a tough time getting back into this, but I am trying again and could use all the encouragment I can get!
  • nweakfall
    Options
    You can add me!
  • nweakfall
    Options
    You can add me!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    U could do this. Take it one day at a time
  • allybub
    Options
    you can add me i have lost a lot but need encouragement not to loose to put it back on with winter coming
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    BUDDIES FOR SURE!!
  • prettygirlxp
    Options
    add me if u want !x
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You've got a friend in me! :flowerforyou: Add me if you'd like.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like!