Hit a long-term goal of 175 pounds

Broke the 175-pound barrier over the weekend. First time I've been at this weight in over a decade. I've come close to this weight a couple of times over the past few years, but could never seem to break through 177 for whatever reason. This time wasn't much different. Despite continuing to eat at a deficit, my weight seemed to settle at around 176 for two weeks. Things started moving again last week and I stepped on the scale at 174.4 on Sunday. I'm still about ten pounds away from hitting my goal of 13% BF so I'll keep going, but this was a big accomplishment.

Replies

• conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Congratulations! Well done!
  • Walkingwithdogs
    Walkingwithdogs Posts: 69 Member
    Fantastic well done 👍
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Wonderful! I did the same thing this morning - got below 175 - but have a much longer way to go till I'm done. Gotta love those moments when the weight that's been hanging on just slides away.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Great job! I guess I can forgive you for being a Devils fan 😂
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Great news! I am so looking forward to getting properly to - and below - 175 lbs. I hit 175 over the weekend but bounced back up to 177. Ah well, at least I hit it; I wil lget there again soon.
  • Well done and congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!