Started off strong, looking for some health and fitness Friends

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is Rose and this year I decided to make a change. I have used MFP in the past but never really stuck to it in the past. This year I have made the change for the better and have lost about 34 lbs so far and logged on for 134 days.

I still have about 32 lbs more to go to reach my goal weight, but I wanted to find some like-minded friends on here, where I can look for support from, ask questions, and hype up. I have never really gotten involved in the community aspect on MFP but I feel that it would be very beneficial for me. Up to this point, I have used my statuses to track my feelings about my progress but I feel being able to ask questions, or finding other people who can help to inspire me and build a community with me would be a great experience. I also heard that when you have online fitness and health friends, you are more inclined to keep sticking with it.

Send me a friend request if you think we would mesh well and let's hype up each other has we continue on our fitness and health journey! :smiley:

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on the 34 lb weight loss, that is great!! I have about 25lb to go myself. I have been up and down, starting and restarting for the past few years. If you would like to add me to a friend please feel free!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support fellow Canuck
  • jukeitz
    jukeitz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Chris from Utah and keep up the great work!
  • Eellu2014
    Eellu2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Join me