What music motivates you?!

Options
I'm looking to fill my I-pod with some awesome work-out tunes to help keep me motivated when I'm working out! So I'm just wondering...what songs really get you moving!!?

My top two (right now) are:

1. Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
2. Push It by Salt n' Pepa

Good luck everyone!

Jen

Replies

• mlcastillo_2
    Options
    punch in david guetta on pandora and you're all set ;)
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Pretty much anything from the Black Eyed Pea's!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I love rock/metal. I don't listen to anything working out at the moment but when I used to run I loved running to something fast like Metallica or Megadeath.. something in keeping with my feet! lol Nightmare when you forget you're singing though! lol
    I ride my horse now so the work out is chattering away to him. :love: Although now and then i'll sing him a song if we're both a bit nervous it's whatever pops into my head and is calming.
  • indpls2002
    indpls2002 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    punch in david guetta on pandora and you're all set ;)

Oh how I love him!
  • jmo325
    Options
    Lady Gaga!!! I've been listening to her for 30 pounds and still am motivated when i hear Bad Romance!
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Montell Jordan- This is how we do it
  • RippaRita54
    RippaRita54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    try Ministry of Sound running trax...... Also Gaga remixes are great. And the all time classic 'Sandstorm' .
  • jLAVA82
    Options
    Lol...megadeath! I don't think that one will work for me but to each their own, right?!? ;)

Montell....nice! Old school! And yes...gaga is ALWAYS supper motivational!
  • jLAVA82
    Options
    Any others out there? I heard "I like big butts" today on the radio and totally felt like burning some cals to it! I definitely like old school tunes for working out to!