Super Size Me playing in the Cardio Cinema today!

Options
My gym has a huge cardio room that has dark with floor lighting and a movie theatre size screen. Instead of seating its filled with cardio equipment. (in addition to the normal cardio area). They get the movies from Netflix and run them on a continious loop, a different one each day. Today's movie was Super Size Me. It was interesting to hear the reaction to the room when they showed the statistics representing the number of people that want to lose weight but that don't want to exercise. Yay for being in the right place at the right time. I've seen the movie before but good flick to motivate you while in the gym!

Replies

• ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My daughter had to watch that in last year and came home and told me all about it. Gross!!! Now we try not to eat there!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I saw that movie for the first time today (on Netflix of course haha). Honestly, I didn't really enjoy it that much, I was disappointed.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    I've seen that, can't believe how quick we can harm our bodies. I'm glad I don't eat fast food.
  • MissMichellemybelle
    Options
    Where do I get a gym like yours?! Wow, sounds awesome!
  • derbylea
    Options
    I enjoyed Super Size Me but I enjoyed Fat Head (kind of an answer to Super Size Me) even more.
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome gym! Very envious!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Super Size Me but I enjoyed Fat Head (kind of an answer to Super Size Me) even more.

Yeah I liked Fat Head more too.
  • iamrobyn
    Options
    My gym is called Retro Fitness. I think its national..they have their ups and their downs like any place else. I like their 'retro' pricing at 19.99 a month.

One of my good friends who lives out of town and I are planning to Netflix Fathead this weekend :) I have seen Super Size Me before but its been a while so this a good refresher. I must admit that I have been a fast food junkie most of my life. I know the fast food coma that he demonstrates oh so well. I miss the convience of a quick meal but I do enjoy the way my healthier food makes me feel and look :)