September Tribal Challenge *** TNT Crew *** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• KierstyPants
    Options
    Monday: Under calories. Exercises done. Over water. One extra mile. (I'm doing pygmy until my illness goes away)
    Tuesday: Over water. I have a migraine that has caused me to be bed ridden. I can't do my exercises today, if i could make them up or something, i apologize a million times. I'm also over calories. I'm so sorry. :( I swear, i'll be back on it ASAP. No more going over calories, that's for sure. everyone is doing great!
  • reammi
    Options
    Today's challenges are completed. I'm over on water and under on calories.

Congrats Cheryl on the time for the walk/jog - that is AWESOME!!!!

I will run at least a 5k tomorrow (not my normal running day) with my brand new sneakers from the running store ( they were matched to my feet) - can't wait to try them out.

Have a good night!!!!

Merri
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Water: over and still going
    Bushman: done
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    monday 9/05: no challenge exercises completed, calories under, water over
    tuesday 9/06: pygmy challenge done, under calories, over water (back in it, baby!!)

keep up the AWESOME work everyone!! :)
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Done! I had to think about you guys depending on me to get my workout done tonight! But the bushman is completed!

Also under on calories (although I'm not too impressed with my choices today) and over on water and still going. I'm so thirsty after my workout! Looks like its gonna be a 3am potty alarm :/
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Bushmen Series - Completed
    Water - Met goal
    Calories - Under

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks everyone for the updates.

I'm still getting the hang of this captain thing & tracking all of our exercises, water/calories, weights, etc. I have a message in to Gary asking how to report something like "water-no, calories-yes" since they only have a place to enter 1 point for calories/water goals combined. I'll get the hang of it after asking some questions and then I'll be in full swing.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    One more thought...

If you aren't feeling well, please don't feel bad. Just take care of yourself and get better.

For me, today started out great, but by the end of the work day, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. I figured I should go ahead and eat dinner versus trying to workout feeling drained so I ate and still... just wanted to go to bed. I had an errand to run and took care of that. After returning home, I pulled out a dance workout game and my daughter wanted to play so we spent a half hour playing (a.k.a. exercising). After finishing up the dance game, I pushed through the strength training even though it wasn't a strong day for me. I almost made the choice to not workout and just do everything later in the week. I know I could have chosen to do the basic exercises to keep it light.

Long story just to say, if you're tired and not feeling well, take care of YOU first. Once your body recovers, you will feel more like exercising & eating right.

Yes, we're keeping score, but ultimately, it's not about the points. It's about pushing yourself to do more so that you will be stronger after this September challenge.

Hugs to you all, Cheryl
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
    Happy Wednesday... a.k.a. Happy Hump Day!
    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Points... Points... Points.... for those interested in points, you'll be happy to know that Gary says if you meet your calorie goal and don't finish your water, it's okay and you'll still earn a point for meeting your calorie goal. (from me tho'... please drink your water...& thank you.)

Hope you all have a super-dee-dooper Wednesday. I'm going to try my best to avoid this website for the majority of the day and stay busy at work. It is, however, a great stress-break whenever things get tough in the office.

:-) Cheryl
  • KBomar2
    Options
    Could someone please help me. I seem to be very slow today. I'm trying to put the TnT banner in my signature and can't seem to get it right. I think I have a case of the Mondays on Wednesday!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Cheryl,
    I completed pygmy today and was on 8 with water and under on calories.
    Thanks,
    Cathy
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi Cheryl,

I completed the pygmy exercises today. I am over on water and under on calories. I also ran 4 miles which should give our team an extra point as today was not my normal running day.

I am truly exhausted. Definitely going to bed early tonight.

Hope everyone has a nice evening!!

Thanks,

Merri
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    Water: 14 cups
    Calories: way under
    Exercises: done
    I ran three miles, so extra point since I do pygmy exercises :)
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bushman done today! These are really kicking my butt! Whose idea was it to do the bear walk for 5 minutes?!?

Over on water, under calories :)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Bushman done today! These are really kicking my butt! Whose idea was it to do the bear walk for 5 minutes?!?

Over on water, under calories :)

LOL... It's something Gary came up with. I'm usually begging to hear the timer beep at the 4-minute mark.

Nice work with getting your water in & staying under your calorie goal!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me. I used yesterday as a rest day.
    I was over water
    under calories
    and completed day 2 of the bushman and tabata.
    Did not do the 5k run.

Good Luck to everyone..
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    For Tuesday I did the bushmen + tabata. I was under calories and met my water. For Wednesday I did the 5k on top of a dvd workout. (Bouns Point :smile: ) Met my water and calories, but I didn't have time to do the bushmen workout. I have decided to take a Continuing Ed class so I ran out of time today. I would like to count it as my rest day if that is allowed.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me. I used yesterday as a rest day.
    I was over water
    under calories
    and completed day 2 of the bushman and tabata.
    Did not do the 5k run.

Good Luck to everyone..

Thanks Kim!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    For Tuesday I did the bushmen + tabata. I was under calories and met my water. For Wednesday I did the 5k on top of a dvd workout. (Bouns Point :smile: ) Met my water and calories, but I didn't have time to do the bushmen workout. I have decided to take a Continuing Ed class so I ran out of time today. I would like to count it as my rest day if that is allowed.

Hi Renee, It's absolutely okay to choose whatever day you want for your rest day. Thanks for the report! ~Cheryl
  • KBomar2
    Options
    Tabata and bushmen: DONE...again I hate the bearwalk!
    Calories: under
    Water: over

I'm going to try and do a 5k today. I'm hoping it will kick me out of my funk!
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    wednesday 9/07: no challenge exercises completed, over water, under calories.