LIIFT4 8wk Fat Loss and Muscle Gain Challenge! Beachbodyondemand subscription needed - starts 9/14

prskier17
prskier17 Posts: 14 Member
I would like to start a group challenge structured around the LIIFT4 workout program! Let's support each other and hold each other accountable! This challenge will begin on 9/14 and is an 8 weeks. You will need a subscription to Beachbody on Demand: https://beachbodyondemand.com/programs/liift4/start-here

Please reply if you are joining or have questions. Let's do this!

Chris

Replies

• LisaCantrell50
    LisaCantrell50 Posts: 10 Member
    This looks great !!! I was thinking of start Liift4 tomorrow (monday)
  • prskier17
    Awesome! Thanks for joining, hopefully when we grow into a group!
  • LisaCantrell50
    Just got done with day 1!!!!! My arms are dead !!!
  • prskier17
    Nice job Lisa! I just finished day 1, much later than normal. I had to travel for work and ended up buying some resistance bands at Walmart to get this workout in! They actually worked really well, LIIFT4 is excellent!
  • NicoleinVegas
    NicoleinVegas Posts: 45 Member
    Hi...Just wanted to pop in and say have fun. I finished Liift4 little over a month ago and am now working my way through 10 rounds. I'll be back to Liift 4...I had great increase in strength.
  • prskier17
    Thanks for popping in, LIIFT4 workout number two is complete! So far this is a great program!
  • LisaCantrell50
    Hi. Just finished week 1. I added a cardio day from Sydney Cummings and might add another one tomorrow. My whole body is sore !!!! What a fantastic week !!!!
  • prskier17
    Nice job Lisa! I had a super busy weekend and didn't get a chance to post... but I finished week 1 too and am also very sore! My biggest challenge has always been with diet and I actually stayed on track through the weekend... I feel pumped to start the new week!!
  • prskier17
    Shoulders today!!!
  • prskier17
    Time to torch the legs and then week 3 will be in the books!
  • prskier17
    Week 4, here we go! Is anyone else doing LIIFT4??? This program is fantastic!
  • casuzyq
    casuzyq Posts: 6 Member
    Just started week 2. So far, I like it.
  • prskier17
    Last week was challenging... I let my diet slip and skipped leg day on Friday. Resetting today and about to tackle chest and triceps!
  • love2growflowers
    love2growflowers Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2020
    Way to get back at it! Today is a new day and an opportunity for a fresh start! I love all of Joel's beachbody programs. Liift 4 is my favorite. I'm starting week 3 of 10 rounds today. My diet was not good over the weekend, but today I hit reset and am ready to crush it.