Hello I’m new

Options
I’m new to my fitness pal I need to lose a very substantial amount of weight any tips or motivation is welcome

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    not_adam20 wrote: »
    I’m new to my fitness pal I need to lose a very substantial amount of weight any tips or motivation is welcome

Welcome to MyFitnessPal @not_adam20! You will find there are lots of other members here who have a lot of weight to lose AND who have lost a lot of weight and kept it off and can help support you.

For motivation, check out our Success Story category for wonderful stories from other member's success. Also remember that success happens one step at a time and its not always something you will see on the scale.

Check out our Non-Scale Victory discussion, where members are always posting and celebrating all sorts of accomplishments that are not about the numbers on a scale. Sometimes just logging in for the day is a victory.
  • avalanchefan95
    avalanchefan95 Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hi Adam, I also have a significant amount to lose. (sadly lol) Wishing you good luck, mate. You got this.
  • rebeccahetrick
    rebeccahetrick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm sorta new and don't have any friends here yet, feel free to add me as I like to post motivational quotes and recipes. I just don't have any body to post to yet 😅