Need some motivation

Options
HdezJ
HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
I was doing great before this pandemic happened. I was at 150lbs now I’m at 193 and I have no motivation. I try eating healthy then I stop. The process has been going on for about 2 months 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Replies

• pressed12
    pressed12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Staying in the house can be a bummer some times. One thing that motivating me was when I looked at how I looked in the mirror and how I wanted to be. I take add C4 to my water before workout and take my ClA's and L Carnitine and man. It's one.. I just need to stay consistent and stay on the right path of eating eating healthy, drinking lots of water, Eating and drinking my protein... Watch your Fat intake.. Eliminate ingesting bad sugar. Cut your carbs out at late points in the evening. I am going to try and log my intakes on this app and monitor.. I hopes this helps me....... we need to maintain a certain amount of good calories because our body will burn fats throughout the day......Let's do it!!
  • jekosha
    jekosha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting a new journey to a healthier body, healthier mind and looking for friends on MyFitness Pal for mutual motivation, accountability and advice. Add me if interested.